Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jumprope

Hello gingers! And yep Shelby I'm writing a blog about this. Just to let you know.

So today I had a thing called "Fitness Finals" whic is basically where the people who made it to the record board on certain events get to face off and see who is the overall school champion.

My event is Jumprope and that is seriously the one and only thing I'm good at in gym.

So I was so nervous going into the fitness finals because I knew that there were some people going into it who did better than me previously. I was really nervous.

But I won! I was the best female in my school with 190 jumps per minute. It was really cool and just awesome to win I guess because it's not like I can do good in any other thing. Jumprope is seriously my only thing haha.

So it was a very successful day and everything is all just super cool. Life is good guys. Life is good.

Keep On Jumping,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment