Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crazy Happenings

Hello gingers! Sometimes, things change in a blink of an eye. Other times things don't seem to ever change.

It's that long slow process that drive's you a little bit crazy. I hate that slow change. Change should be happening quick and unexpectedly. That's what makes life the crazy and beautiful thing that it is.

I'll be talking about what happened yesterday, and I will also be talking about what I was intending to talk about yesterday. And then I think we are going to start a new thing where I will share something funny, or new, that I found on the internet every day before I leave. I think that will make this more of a sharing community.

My mother got sick yesterday so I had to tend to her. That's why I had to leave. Not gonna share any more than that.

So, yesterday I wanted to talk about expectations. For example, because I'm a teenage girl I'm expected to be all skinny and wear make up and do those kinds of things. But I don't do any of that. So I saw some popular girls at the pool on Monday and I had to avoid them a lot. I didn't feel comfortable because I'm not popular. At least I'm not one of THOSE girls if you know what I'm saying. But I felt kind of singled out.

That's all. Just something to think about. What are the expectations that you have to live up to? Do you?

Now for our sharing portion of the day, I present to you "Rub Some Bacon On It," by Rhett and Link. This video was posted a while ago but I wanted to share it with you guys today. I think I already did but I think it's worth sharing twice.


I really don't like the obsession with bacon but that's another rant for another day, but I really like this video!

Keep On Baconing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment