Friday, May 4, 2012

Forgive And Forget

Hello gingers! I spent a lot of time today looking at the stars and that felt absolutely wonderful.

I don't know what it is about Fridays that just makes me want to do nothing but I don't want to do anything right now. I don't even really feel like blogging but I'm doing it anyway. Because that's how much I care about you.

Today was the anniversary of a boys death. He went to our school and it was really hard for us last year. And today marks one year.

But some people were down in the dumps and it is very upsetting but forgive and forget is my motto. Life is too short to be sulking over thongs that we couldn't have changed. Life is full of them.

But today is also May The 4th so that's a thing. I showed my social studies teacher the star wars acapella and he did not appreciate it as much as I did. That made my day a little worse but whatever. It happens.

Forgive and forget.

May The 4th Be With You,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment