Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rainy Days

Hello gingers! Today has been a rainy one is Colorado!

It sucks because I didn't get to see the supermoon last nigh but it will come again!

I can wait!

But I love the rain. I love the smell, and just the feeling. And I used to not like it here because it would be like rain for 2 seconds and then it would snow. In Arizona we used to get like huge monsoons and those were just awesome.

But right now it's actually raining and it's really cool. I've had the windows open and a fan on all day so that when I go in my room it's like an icebox. It's pretty dang cool.

But it's a rainy day. Don't fret I've already written a song about it. And it's my first like real son and I'm proud of it. Its like a real song. Im going to put it on the Mai channel I think on Tuesday. But I'm not very good at making promises to the Internet.

The only thing is that rain gives me headaches sometimes. But other than that it's beautiful!

I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Keep On Raining,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment