Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1 And Done

Hello gingers! I am making it my goal to vlog on my second channel more!

It's kind of been in the dust lately considering my last video was like a month ago. I want to bring that channel back to life because I feel like I can just be myself a little bit more on that channel. I can just talk without any editing or being scripted about my life and thongs going on. I get to show the world me for about 3 minutes and that's pretty cool.

I actually was motivated to get thongs done today. That rarely ever happens. This is really the last important thing I have to do today. My homework is done, and everything is just all chill. It's probably because I didn't go on skype today and I only crafted for about a half an hour.

So this is really all I have to do. 1 and done.

We did a workout today and my gym teacher would say 1 and done and it just motivated me a lot. So I though I would use it in today's blog. What motivates you?

You know what motivates me? Sleep. And I'm going to get some of that.

So I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep On Working Out,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment