Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Laptop

Hello gingers! I'm getting my laptop in 8 days!

In case you were wondering, I'm getting a 11.6 inch Macbook Air, with 64GB of memory. It's the cheapest macbook out there, but it's going to be very awesome.

So, so awesome.

I've already been thinking about what preferences I'm going to have, and what my wallpaper is going to be, and what skins I'm going to put on it. Because when you think about it, this is going to be my computer for at least the next four years of my life.

I'm getting it for school, but it's going to be much more than that. I'm going to be able to edit videos easier, film videos easier, write these blogs easier, play minecraft.

And do school work. And play minecraft.

So I'm excited. If you can't tell already. And it's kind of hard to picture it. But once I get it I'm going to be bouncing off the walls.

Inventions make things easier, and Steve Jobs, you made things a lot easier.

I hope he's happy.

So soon enough my friends, I will be on my new laptop.

Keep On Making Technology,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment