Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Is Leaving

Hello gingers! My family that was over is heading back home tomorrow!

It's sad but it's also good to get back to some normality. I'm gonna get back to the amazing summer that I always plan for but never actually happens.

I love my family and it was a fun time, but I gotta tan and drink smoothies sometime.

So you may know, or you may not but the Higgs Boson particle or whatever has been discovered when we slammed some things together and it's very confusing. And I can't find something that will explain it to me like I'm 5. I'm not a physicist or anything so I can't even understand what Hank Green is talking about. So tomorrow my mission is to actually figure out what it means so I can be all nerdy with it like everyone else.

This is a longer blog but I have a lot to talk about Monday, so hold out for then.


Keep On Discovering Things,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment