Friday, July 13, 2012

Blogging Because I Can

Hello gingers! How are you guys doing?

Let me just give you a little insight in how hard it is to be on the computer all day. When your house is hot and then you sit in front of a running computer that is emanating heat for hours and hours, it is really freaking hot. Like sweaty hot.

My life is so hard isn't it?

I've been thinking a lot about YouTube and just what I want to do and I think I'll talk about some of that on Monday. I hope you guys understand that I do do a lot of crap and the weekends are kind of my excuse to be all lazy and stuff. Thanks for not complaining.

I have been thinking that maybe I would start a blog that would basically just consist of the deep thinking and stupid crap that you guys don't want to see. And then maybe I could just keep this blog primarily a fun silly thing. But we just have to filter ideas in and out.

I've said it before but NicePeter is my musical inspiration. And I just handed over my money to have him scribble some stuff on the side of a pair of sunglasses. That is the epitome of dedication. I think I'll have a NicePeter party on Monday. That sounds good.

And now I'm just blogging because I can. DEAL WITH IT.

Keep On Blogging Because You Can,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment