Monday, July 9, 2012

In Other News

Hello gingers! It's been a long, long, time coming but ION is finally ready for the people of the world!

So let me do a couple things in this blog: tell you what it is, tell you how I'm in it, tell you where to go, and how to absolutely freaking love it with all your face.

ION, or "In Other News" is where a couple other bloggers and myself are writing different segments and just share our opinion in the world we live in a youngsters.

Last week the first post was posted! We have segments about games, science, technology, minecraft, and most importantly YouTube.

Yessir, you are correct. I will in act be doing a youtube segment on this blog. I will definitely be posting around on other ones too because current events are a passion of mine. But, I love YouTube and I love talking about new YouTubers and new YouTube updates and everything on the internet because I absolutely love it.

And you can love it too. And you will never be a YouTube noob again.

So here's the link. ENJOY.

http://teamion.blogspot.com/

I will stat posting on their ASAP. We just have to finish up a couple things and get the ball rolling.

Hint: I might even do exclusive videos on there.

Keep On Getting Your News,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment