Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chocolate Milk

Hello gingers! Chocolate milk is quite delicious.

My birthday is coming up in a little bit, and I'm going to get my schedule for high school tomorrow and I'm starting high school soon and Minecraft 1.3 is coming out soon!

It's all so crazy and I can't process any of it. So I'm just going to sit here and sip my chocolate milk. That sounds like a good plan.

I'll try to absorb it all by blogging and basking in the failure's of others. Just kidding. I love others.

It's days like this when I say I'm going to get so much done and I'm going to blog in the morning when I wake up. And then I'm not focused. And then I try to do things to help me get focused which just get me more distracted. What a life I have.

Tomorrow I am probably going to have a lot to say about high-school and all those angsty feelings I'm going to have when I get my schedule. Hopefully it won't be like this.

Here's a list of all the blogs I've done on ION to make up for the lack of substance here. You'll be really sick of me by the time your done with this:

Gears and Gadgets: WHEN HIGGS FLY!
VIRAL: VidCon 2012!
The Network: Digg Sold For $500,000
VIRAL: How To Catch A Kangaroo
Game Grenade: The OUYA
The Network: New Facebook Software Tracks Chats and Posts
San Diego Comic-Con 2012!
The Network: Google VS youtube-mp3.org
Gears and Gadgets: 500 Trillion Watt Laser Breaks Records!
Game Grenade: Portal Lego Sets
VIRAL: YouTube Now Offers Face Blurring

So there you go. By the way, if you see orange writing, that's me. That's my color. And of course my tag at the bottom.

Keep On Reading My Words (Please?),
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment