Friday, July 20, 2012

A Secondary Blog? Sounds Pretty Good To Me.

Hello gingers! Don't get excited, it's not what you think it is.

You probably weren't excited anyway, but I'm not starting a new blog (yet). Obviously it was a plea for attention and a descriptive yet vague blog title. That's what makes good movie quotes as well. You can look it up.

I've been watching a lot of Yogscast lately and as I'm typing this I'm typing it in a British accent. What a beautiful life I have, love. Now on to real news.

Real news as in ION. Yeah, yeah, I'm going to put you through this tortuous spiral of self-promotion once again. It's not really self-promotion, as much as it is just news for you guys this time around though.

This blog is where I keep things real, and personal. Nothing is barricaded here and I'm really proud to be able to say that. And I am notorious to let you guys in on things that I shouldn't. Because I really love to talk.

But Logic Box, (Hi, if your reading this), posted on ION about how it's not functional. People have quit, people are not willing to post, and I'm the one really posting. We need new members.

He said that it's basically just a secondary blog for me, but my name wasn't mentioned. I guess I'm just stealing his spotlight :)

And maybe that's what it is. I'm pretty unclear at this point. But one thing I am clear of is that what he said was true. And I've been thinking about all of it for the past couple of days. I just haven't been able to talk to him about it.

So things might be changing on there a bit with me. But this blog will never change like that. This is where I go to be real, and personal as I said before. So if ION doesn't last, just know, that this will.

Thanks guys. You truly are the most awesome people in the world.

Click here to read the blog post that inspired this one.

Keep On Being The Most Awesome People In This World,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment