Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Being Informative

Hello gingers! Today I would like to share with you my passion for sharing things.

Maybe it's an addiction, maybe it's just fun, but I love sharing things. I love talking and having conversations and telling people things they haven't heard before. I love talking about the world around me because really, what better can we do?

And I especially love sharing the news. I love being able to take that outside source, and have it spark a conversation. I love learning people's opinions on certain issues by talking about the news. I love having it be something that you can just use to bring out the...interesting...in people.

And I've always dreamed about being that outside source that brings people together and tears people apart, and just makes people have those discussions that make progress and possibly, maybe, eventually will make the world a better place by speaking about them. Being the outlet that will make people better citizens by keeping them informed.

Being informative is important to me. Because learning is just about one of the only things we can do in this life, and we should do a lot of. So by sharing information and talking about the news you are learning yourself and hopefully you are helping others learn too.

Live like there's no tomorrow, and learn like you'll live forever.

We are in the Information Age and information is so easy like I talked about here. And I think it's cool to be able to contribute to that.

I like being informative. And I know people out there who like to be informed.

So my friends and I started a blog where we hopefully share enough of the news for you to be informed. Because I love sharing the news. We are just starting out, so we may not be the best but we are trying to be as informative as well as opinionated as possible. Let's start that conversation.

I'm not trying to be really obnoxious and self-promotional but I am really passionate about this stuff and hopefully we can encourage you guys to be too. Your views really help.

Click here if you want to check it out. Thank you so much, you guys. You guys mean a lot.

Keep On Meaning A Lot,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment