Sunday, July 15, 2012

An Interesting Observations

Hello gingers! Today my brother sat down and watched a couple videos with me today.

So I started watching the usual videos in my subscription box, just being normal. It included an episode of kids react which I believe he enjoyed. It also included a Trippy video with fireworks and a caseylavere video where all he did was make breakfast. I don't think he enjoyed that one much because the title was a little deceiving. Then we started some of the daily vlogs like the ApprenticeEh vlogs and about 75% through he got up and left. He said the videos were boring. He is accustomed to just watching WWE videos on YouTube.

I thought it was funny that he said they were boring because we all have to start somewhere right? So when I first started watching things like CTFxC and the ApprenticeEh vlogs, I didn't think they were boring. Or maybe I did and I've just developed some loyalty. It's just interesting to see how something I'm so committed too and something that is just part of my life be introduced into someone else's. And they didn't like it.

And that's kind of why I like watching YouTube videos like that so religiously. It's because it's alone. I can make my own opinions or judgements about the video without somebody in real life telling me I'm wrong. It's a discussion (comments and video responses) without confrontation. I love it.

But that's just me. What are your thoughts?

Keep On Having A Discussion,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment