Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Faith In My Age Group Is Slim

Hello gingers! People are so ignorant. And I don't like it.

Let me start by saying, that I don't hate everybody in my age group. And everybody in my age group is not this way. It's when people in general are this way that bugs me. I hate stereotypes so let's not make this about stereotypes, but more about what I hate in the world. Just kidding.

I made a blog about the hideous disease of ignorance before and if you would like some background information you can read that blog by clicking here.

Ignorance, is horrible. I'm glad we agree on that. But one thing equally horrible is conformism. Now, I'm saying this in a very specific context, so let's not get carried away.

Not so much conformists as just people who will accept anything they hear without questioning it or having a hint of doubt in it's truthfulness. People who will believe anything they hear.

And our age group is (mostly) that. Teenagers get their news off of facebook, and they refuse to believe anything else. If they hear something, it is truth to be upheld by the almighty force of themselves.

And I hate that. A lot.

That's mainly all I have to say. Don't be afraid to question things because everybody else believes it. Constantly accept change, and be able to adapt to new information.

Question the world around you. And don't accept the world the way it is. Keep improving.

Keep On Questioning,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment