Friday, June 1, 2012

Swinging Back

Hello gingers! If you guys could understand the stuff that goes through my mind at night, it would be pretty amazing.

I uploaded a new video and I was just really proud of myself for getting back into the swing of things. I hadn't had a new video in a while and I honestly think that this one is a good one.

I'm just really nervous and a lot of other emotions about the new youtube. I'm posting a video about that today too.

I don't think that doing these videos is my future. I think daily vlogging is where I'm going to excel much more in the youtube world. I don't even really enjoy making those videos as much as I just like vlogging.

So I search for flip cams...

And that pretty much wraps up today. That's seriously pretty much it.

Because I'm stupid I'll promote my stupid video for our "cool thing on the internet today thing" part of the blog.


There you go.

Keep On Swinging,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment