Friday, June 29, 2012

Maybe I Should Get A Dream Journal

Hello gingers! I never remember my dreams but when I do they are the weirdest things in the entire world.

You may know, but everybody dreams, every single night. Some of you may not believe that but it's true. It's just a matter if you remember your dreams every night or not.

You are basically one of three people: people who remember their dreams every night, people who occasionally remember their dreams, and people who never remember their dreams.

Fun fact: The average dream lasts 2-3 seconds.

I am a person who occasionally remembers their dreams. It's every once in a while when I remember what I have dreamed, and when I do, it's usually when I'm dreaming in the morning. It's usually the dream I have before I'm about to wake up. And this morning, my dream was kind of wild.

So I'm going to start off by saying that I'm pretty sure my dreamscape was Pokemon. We were in the land of Pokemon and it was crazy. I'm pretty sure it was also like a survival type thing though too. And I had a partner that I can't remember. We had just collected some raspberries and we were going to find a safe place to go eat them because our health bars were low. But all of the sudden, out of the blue, Onix started chasing me. We had this huge chase scene and at the end I knocked this huge shelf on top of him. Everything was destroyed like a regular chase scene. And then Professor McGonagall, the house leader of Gryffindor in Harry Potter, started yelling at me. I don't know if she deducted any House points.

So that's what my dream was about. I know it was really weird. But it's always when I remember my dreams that they are really weird. What do you dream about?



Keep On Playing Pokemon,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment