Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh Yeah, I'm Going To Hawaii Tomorrow

Hello gingers! If the title doesn't tell you enough, I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow.

I'll have to be phone blogging as in the 140 character stupid blogs for about 8 days. That's the only way it's going to work considering that my ipod is gone. Shed a tear for my ipod.

It's gonna be really exciting and really freaking awesome. The only con is that I have to get up at 3 in the morning tomorrow. But then we are off to the Aloha State.

I'm excited. You should be excited too. Lots of blogging will take place after the trip about the trip. Go Miss Traveler.

And for our "cool thing on the internet thing" part of the blog we are going to keep it mind numbing, and simple.


It's not really mind numbing but it's something to relax you and make your day a little better.

Keep On Making Days Better,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment