Friday, June 15, 2012

Zombie Freaking Apocalypse

Hello gingers! I am just really into the whole 'zombie apocalypse' thing right now.

I'm getting like butterflies in my stomach thinking about it, which is really weird. I've always kind of wanted to be put in a situation where it's life threatening, or like a survival type thing because I just want to see if I could handle it. I know that might entail not being able to handle it and dying but I'm just really curious to see what would happen.

I really want to know if I would have the smarts to know what to do and be knowledgeable and be resourceful and be able to get out of the situation I was in. Whether it be a surviving in the woods, crazy people coming into my house, or the zombie apocalypse.

I feel like I have paranoia sometimes but I want to be ready to "test" my knowledge if something did happen.

For example I know where the weapons are in my house. Not to say that there are many, because we don't have any guns in our house and most of the "weapons" are for outdoor purposes. For example we have a small-ish saw in our basement for when we go camping. My dad has a knife that he keeps in his backpack when he goes hiking. We don't have a lot but I know where things are just in case.

I think I would know where to go if an outbreak happened. I know that I sound crazy, but I can assure you, I'm not. I just think the idea is really cool, haha.

I've just made myself sound really, really crazy. Dang it.


Keep On Preparing For The Zombie Apocalypse,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment