Saturday, June 23, 2012

Brave

Hello gingers! If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?

I know that was really cheesy but I had to do it. I'm falling in love with Disney again.

So as you may have guessed, I saw Brave today and it was awesome. You cannot tell anybody how ridiculously excited I was for this movie. I was scaring my mom I was so excited to see it.

The main character is a cute ginger from Scotland! How was I NOT supposed to see it?!

Disney is doing some great things. With the whole Monsters University thing, and Wreck It Ralph. These look like great movies that I'm going to die over and then I see them and I'm gonna cry and it's gonna be the best freaking movie I've ever seen. Because Disney, is like that. And nothing can stop it.

NOTHING.

Keep On Being Brave?,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment