Monday, June 18, 2012

Sometimes I Feel Like A Genius

Hello gingers! That (not) modest title is because I was thinking about something and I blogged about something and my hero and the smartest guy I know talked about the same thing and I watched that AFTER I had already thought of it in my own head-brain!

I AM A GENIUS.

And again I only feel that way because the person I most look up to also said it. I actually don't feel like I'm a genius.

But I feel especially like less of a genius lately. I don't even know why but I haven't been in a very good mood lately. I feel like there's a bunch of pressure when in reality there isn't.

And naturally once we start thinking bad of ourselves we tend to just find more things to feel bad about and overall more self pity that is not needed or wanted.

For example:
Today was supposed to be my first official day of summer but that was kind of shattered by my brother's illness
My phone is not working the way I want it to.
I'm trying to figure out how I could go to San Antonio but it's stressing me out
And I'm not doing anything right and my life is a pit of despair (kidding)

But I can't help those thoughts coming into my mind. But what did I say kids? If you consciously decide to become a better person you can get those thoughts OUT of your mind and you can become a better person.

I applied it to something a little different but the concept is still very valid and I still think it works to no end.

If you are always consciously aware of what you are thinking and what your being on this planet is, you will always be able to improve. No joke. Try it.

These people have. And I think it's worked.


I know it's long but it's very informative. It makes you think. And I love these two crazy kids.

Keep On Choosing To Think,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment