Monday, June 25, 2012

The Fandom's I'm Not Involved In

Hello gingers! It makes me sad when I'm not involved in some nerdy thing that everybody else is involved in.

I just feel left out of the conversations. But mainly, I just don't get the jokes that YouTubers make sometimes.

And I got Netflix yesterday.

Brain processing.

I CAN WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS ON NETFLIX.

That's the main one I want to get under my belt. Especially with The Hobbit coming out this December. Then I can be all caught up and I can laugh when youtuber makada funny.

The other main one is Zelda. I haven't played any Zelda games, or anything. So that's also on my list. Then I can laugh when people make funny parodies with Zelda.

That's pretty much it. I get Mario, Harry Potter, and a lot of other things I just can't think of right now. Like The Hunger Games. Even though I haven't seen the movie yet. I know, I'm a failure of life.

That's it. This blog was kind of a fail.

Keep On Winning,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment