Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Writing Speeches Is Hard

Hello gingers! I really don't know how people do it. I know I say a bunch of things every single day but it is hard to write 2 and a half pages worth of just crap.

Well it's not crap, but it's very difficult. And I don't enjoy this part of just sitting down and writing. I don't know what it is, but I freaking hate doing it. But I know it's going to be fun. I just think it's the aspect of having this time limit. I need to do this thing on Saturday, which is very intimidating. Especially when you waste hours.

I think that's the real thing I need to work on. I need to focus.

But it's very difficult. And I've said that it's difficult like 5 different times. But you guessed it, it's difficult. I'm going to keep working on this speech. So have a great day everybody.

Keep On Writing Speeches,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment