Monday, October 22, 2012

Presidential Debate Pt 2

Hello gingers! I hoped you liked yesterday, I wanted to change it up a little bit.

Tonight is in fact the 3rd and final presidential debate. And I just wanted to share a little bit of my thoughts toward the culture of our elections and politics in general.

We can look at the world so many different ways, and we can even do that with politics. We see different views in different places, just because of the culture and society that has developed there.  But we don't even have to look at it geographically. I would tend to think that the internet has developed a more left wing view, in this election. But the media is taking a right wing approach. And then of course the different locations tell a lot of stories.

For example, I live in a swing state, yet the town I live in is almost crazily right wing.

It's funny how your specific perspective can change so much about how YOU might feel about politics.

We label ourselves so heavily. We are either left or right, red or blue, donkeys or elephants, democrats or republicans. And it tears us apart, simply by what we claim what we are.

Be free spirit's, my children.

Keep On Debating,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment