Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meme Hope, And Other Stuff

Hello gingers! Another random type of day so let's get started!

First of all, I hurt my pointer finger so my typing is a little off. Not that it will affect you but I just thought I'd let you know. It will effect a topic later in this blog post.

As some of you may know, I did a blog on my top 5 favorite meme's of 2011. Well, today I found the first really good meme of the year. Things were looking sketchy in the beginning but now I really do have a meme hope for 2012.

This meme is called "Idiot Nerd Girl" and some of my friends *cough cough* Delaney *cough cough* are exactly like this.








Amazing, right? I used a lot of them here but if you want to see the full article go ahead and click here.

It is one of the best things ever. Period. 

The one thing that bugs me is that it's SO true that guys see this as cute. What does a real, legit, nerd get? You guessed it. 

Anyways, single blues aside, love this meme. 

I have school tomorrow, which means a lot of things. One really awesome thing and other bad/scary things. Tomorrow I'm going to explain a typical school day and how an orchestra works. That's my idea right now. 

Tomorrow, we are officially starting rock climbing. Yikes. 

I'm not necessarily scared, but my finger hurts really bad and that is really going to affect things. Hopefully I can just get away with not climbing tomorrow. I don't know. 

Again, another blog about nothing! But there's always tomorrow! 

Stay Nothing-Like,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment