Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa: Worldwide Creeper

Santa Claus. A name we have known forever. A name we will never forget. Just to start, isn't that creepy? We obsess over this guy for a whole month of the year. But have we really stopped to look at it thoroughly? Let's start at the beginning.

We write a letter to an old man that we barely know, and he has "elves" work on making the stuff we want at his "workshop." Already creepin'. Then we go to the mall. We happen to see him there and we sit on his lap. We sit on an old man in a costumes' lap! And then we tell him what we want.

Then while we are sleeping, this old man breaks into our house, and leaves us the stuff we want under a tree. If your not realizing the creepiness of it yet, then GTFO, CHRISTMAS STYLE!

Let's not forget the wildly famous song. He knows when your sleeping. He knows when your awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. So be good FOR FREAKIN' SAKE!

I found out the truth about Santa when I was 9 years old. Ever since then I have excepted the fact of the creepy. I'm not sure why we are letting this guy be worshipped every year.

If your still not convinced and you believe that Santa is a "jolly soul" I've included some pictures to hopefully make you rethink this.








So that's a thing.

Have a Merry Christmas anyways besides Santa's creepiness,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. I won't be posting many more blogs in 2011 as I'm going to my hometown for the holiday's. I will post tomorrow, but then the next you'll see of me will be the first Monday of the new year. Thanks for the support!

P.S.S. I want to start a thing where I actually talk about intellectual things. I'll call it the SMRT BLOG and I'm going to do it on Tuesdays. I will put some kind of warning and if you don't want to read it, then don't. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. I've been saying this for years! Finally, someone else has realized....THE TRUTH!!!

    ReplyDelete