Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingers Do Have Souls!


YOU DON'T KNOW ME! That's probably the highlight of the video! Thought a great first post would be the viral video on YouTube. I mean, hey, when the Ginger Rebellion starts, he will be the first guy on the sniper. Let's just put it out there. Gingers do...not have souls. We are evil, cruel, and nobody likes us. I'm just kidding, ok? I don't want that dude to start screaming at me.

Let's just face the facts. YOU DON'T KNOW ME! For the sake of the blog just pretend I have a soul. It will help everything in the future. And don't be a ginger hater because guess what? YOUR NOT GOD! I think when we die, during the apocalypse, God will sit us all down in a circle and tell us the truth about gingers. Like santa. "I think it's time to tell you all the truth. Gingers really DO have souls." *A simultaneous gasp from the world* My friend told me that on his death bed, he's going to start seeing the light and say, "GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!" I think its just some realization no one is willing to admit yet.

One thing I don't understand is him thinking that "Ginger" is an offensive term. "Ginger" is my second name! One of my friends only calls me ginger. I will admit, when people call me ginger they are usually trying to get my attention, because I have failed to respond when they shout "RACHAEL!" at me like 20 times. But I embrace people calling me ginger! I encourage people to call me ginger. I'm not afraid to admit that it's who I am. GINGER POWER!

I don't like though, that he is bullied. That's taking it to a level that I don't like. When people call me ginger, it's never derogatory. It makes me sad that someone would get bullied for it, because what is really wrong with being a ginger? It puts me at a loss, but South Park really did its job at making bullying problems in this country a little worse. Thanks South Park, you always make everything better.

I would like to call all red-heads. I would like to signal all freckled friends! I want to tell all of you that until the Ginger Rebellion, you must embrace the name, "ginger." You must take it on with full force. You must know that it will be your second name until the day you die. Respect that name. Treat it like your first name. And remember, that no more will the name "ginger' be bad!

With many rants to come,
Rachael the Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment