Saturday, December 24, 2011

END WITH A BANG! And some clarification...

Hey gingers! As I said yesterday, this will be my last "official" post of 2011. And again I will make sure you know, I'm terrible at thought-process. I can't make decisions either. It's a hassle sometimes. I'm going to keep to my word and have this be the last "official" post of the year. But, because I love my adoring fans so much, I have created a "Updates On The Road" Page. That name may change soon, because I don't know if I like it too much. But it will have the word "updates" in it so just look for that. I will be posting on that as much as I can. Don't expect much, it will probably be just a sentence of where I'm at, what I'm doing, or just a thought.

Now some other business now. I said yesterday, and before that, that I'm going to start a couple of different series, if you will. Right now I'm here to clarify and finalize those plans, and some new plans! (I love teasers!)

My first idea for this blog was to do a thing called the SMRT BLOG (this is not a typo). It's going to be every other Tuesday. I feel Tuesday is a good day for it. That's the day I feel the smartest.

But I bet your still asking, what will you put on it? I've always wanted to express my intelligence in a way. I've always wanted to have an intellectual conversation with someone, and now I can! I will put anything on there from political stuff, to science stuff. But what mainly interests me is human phycology. I love thinking about that stuff. It gets me fired up. I understand this kind of stuff tends to get sensitive to religion, heritage, and stuff like that. So that's why I built a schedule for it. I want you to know when it will be, so if your not interested, you don't have to read. It's like pest control for trolls.

I also mentioned yesterday that I want to start a series called "Morally Wrong." This will be the 28th of every month. I only want to do it one day of the month because it is negative. I am a very positive person and I don't want to be negative very often, because I want for everyone to be positive. So you get the 28th. And on years that aren't leap years I will not do a post for February, because I don't want people to be negative on the last day of a month.

Again, you may be wondering, what is it? I want "Morally Wrong" to be a place where I can vent. It will have some kind of topic, usually something that ticked me off, and tell you why I think its bad for your morals. Morally Wrong. Keep in mind that I do want it to be at least a little entertaining and funny, but it really is just me complaining in a sarcastic kind of way. And again, I'm setting a schedule because I am highly disorganized and I'd like to purchase some more Troll ConTroll.

Now the new projects. My good friend Logic Box has asked Daniel's Epic BloggerAmbyKun, and myself to join in a new collaborative blog! It should be coming out soon, but just to let my adoring gingers know, I will be involved with it. If you want more of ME!

Again I have no thought-process so I have some old news. I have a YouTube channel and I have been posting videos lately. Here's the link:

GingerRebellion

Because I'm getting really busy with all these new projects, I'm going to get on a schedule with those too. I'm going to post a video every Monday and Friday. Remember, because I don't think very well, that could change at any moment. I also have to consult my assistant on the matter. Stay tuned.

Another new project I'm taking on is that in the new year, I will be writing my very own book! I'll reveal concept and stuff closer to its release date, which should be sometime next summer. Just thought I would give you a little insight.

Now the last thing I had to do to get the "business" out of the way was tell you about my goals for the new year. THIS IS NOT A RESOLUTION! RESOLUTIONS ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET THINGS DONE WITHOUT INSPIRATION! This is merely just what I want to do for myself in the new year. This blog is intended for me to have as a memory. Almost like a journal. That is shared to the rest of the world. I want to remember my thoughts, and how I felt. I want to remember what I was doing in these prime teenage years. I want to be able to look at this someday, and have everything there. I want to see what I was like. I want to have this to keep forever. So with that, I, Rachael The Ginger will blog every single day of the year 2012. This is a heavy promise, and its going to be hard with school , managing my business, YouTube. But I'm swearing to god if there is one, that I will blog everyday for a year. The big purpose of this will be revealed in my life story. And yes, my life story will be put on the freakin' blog.

Am I good at teasers? I think I am.

Now because I just bored you with a bunch of news here you go



Mindless humor makes everything better right?

Now your laughing at the picture. Now your continuing to read. Now you ask yourself "Why am I reading this again?" and then you look at the title. It says "END WITH A BANG!" WITH CAPS! So what does news have to do with that? It doesn't and I'm sorry. I just had to finalize things before I went on vacation. I had to organize. And now I can look back after my vacation, and be like, "OH, that's what I was going to do!" Let's get to the real blog.

A lot of life is reflection. A reflection on what you've done, what you want to do, and what you will and have to do. I want you all to reflect on what you've done in the year 2011. Look back. See what you can improve next year. Whether its trying a different kind of sandwich, or getting a new job, improve on what you did the year before. Make every year better. Make every count. So apparently, do math? That was a joke. If you didn't catch my drift. 

If you've completed those steps above, find out what you want to end the year with. I always have thought that a strong finish is extremely important. I suggest to end with a BANG. Do something spontaneous. Let your name be known for the year 2011. 

And with my suggestions I guarantee you will have 100% satisfaction with your year. 

Cheesy salesman stuff aside, I want everyone to end their year well. So the question is, what will you do?

Let me know in the comments below! 

I hope you guys have a safe and happy holiday. I wish you all well.

Get Jiggy With It,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. My head will be a lot clearer after my vacation, so hopefully I'll be able to think better :)

P.P.S. I'm an idiot. I might not be able to blog January 1st. For more info. czech out the new "Stuff I Forget To Say" page. If you don't care and you just want to know my final plan, then stay tuned to the "Updates On The Road" page I have posted. I will be making my final decision there. 

Have a really good non-idiotic holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment