Saturday, March 2, 2013

JUST A REMINDER

Hey guys, I just realized there may be some confusion about this. If you find my vlogs here, I just want to tell you a couple things.

1) They are uploaded to YouTube every day. You can stay on top of those by subscribing to my channel at youtube.com/GingerRebellion

2) Some days, especially days when I have a lot of stuff going on, the upload takes multiple tries, or I am just extremely tried, I will not update my social networks (Facebook, Twitter, this blog) until the next day. Well these past few days I have been a bit behind and now I'm catching up now.

3) I may possibly actually write something on here soon, separate from my daily vlog. It's not a promise but I might.

4) Here is the past two days of vlogs. Today's vlog should be up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment